Keynote panel discussion: Better, faster, more connected and personal: The future of rail in the transport eco-system
Date: 7 November 2019
- Transportation, like other technologies, influences societal change.
- Vice-versa. Society’s preferences for transportation are changing. We are busy; always on the go, rushing from a to b. Some of us are based in rural towns, some in the city.
- We are concerned, more than ever, about the environmental impacts our choices make. We have embraced intuitive technology in mobile devices, immersed in a world where information is constantly at our finger tips.
- We can source services and goods and pay for them on the move. Delays are not acceptable. We expect industry to keep pace.
- How will transportation continue to evolve to meet the changing needs and expectations of users into the future? What is the future for rail?