Rolling Stock Procurement Forum
Date: 21 November 2019
Event Code: 390BTB (10% discount)
Where: Addleshaw Goddard, London
The UK Rolling Stock Procurement Forum will provide you with the latest insight into the current and future opportunities for rolling stock. Attend to hear the latest strategic thinking on how to future proof the procurement process and identify future needs. The day will address the long term plans for the industry, including the impact and timelines of the 2040 decarbonisation agenda, the future of franchising and the emerging technology increasing rolling stock reliability and efficiency. Attend to discover different perspectives and case studies from the industry’s most important leaders from government, manufacturers, train operators and ROSCO’s.
Highlights of attending:
- Hear the long term plans for the industry and learn what impact the decarbonisation agenda will have on your future procurement strategies and fleet needs
- Receive the latest Williams Review updates and explore how the outcomes will affect and change the franchising process
- Learn how to manage the current unprecedented levels of new rolling stock introduction whilst maintaining the efficiency of the existing fleet
- Discover how to accurately forward plan for future rolling stock through assessing which infrastructure and power compatibility options suit your needs best
- Explore the challenges and successes from recent case studies in order to apply the lessons learned to your own procurement
- Discuss how to provide a more streamlined procurement process and stabilised network through improved planning and collaboration
Visit our website for more information.