Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 73 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Atos in Rail webpage
- Press release
- Client case study
- Our decarb ambition
- Partner to the International Olympic Committee
- Keeping the travel promise: keys to ensure the resilience of rail
- Net Zero Heroes – Trainline
- Press release – Ipsotek, an Atos company, improves Station Safety and Security for Sydney Trains
- NMBS/SNCB – Reinvigorating the local economy in Belgium
Whitepapers / Case Studies