Issue #6 2016 – Digital version
Read the free-to-view digital version of the latest issue of Global Railway Review magazine…
- UK PROFILE: Track and new stations continue to take shape on Crossrail
Chris Binns, Chief Engineer, Crossrail
- UK PROFILE: A high-speed future – what do passengers want?
Ian Wright, Head of Insight, Transport Focus
- UK PROFILE: Northern’s commitment to change
Alex Hynes, Managing Director, Northern
- UK PROFILE: Transforming north-south train travel through London
Mark Carne, Chief Executive, Network Rail
- SHOW PREVIEW: Eurasia Rail 2017
- SECURITY: Railways: an essential player in Europe’s security challenge
CER’s Libor Lochman, Executive Director, and Alena Havlova, Security Adviser
- TRACK ASSET MANAGEMENT: swissTAMP – big data in proactive track asset management
SBB experts Jochen Holzfeind, Krzysztof Wilczek and Ingolf Nerlich
- TRACK ASSET MANAGEMENT: Asset management approach for railway track developed by TU Graz
Matthias Landgraf, Scientific Research Associate, and Markus Enzi, Senior Scientist, Institute of Railway Engineering and Transport Economy (TU Graz)
- WEBINAR REVIEW: Internet of Trains – how digitalisation creates new value opportunities
In association with Siemens Mobility Division
- FRANCE: We’re competitors – why should we cooperate?
Nicolas Jachiet, President, Fer de France
- TRACK MAINTENANCE MACHINERY: Manufacturing quality in series
Simon Misar, Head of Content – Advertising Department, Plasser & Theurer
- SHOW REVIEW: Innotrans 2016
The digital version of Issue #6 2016 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!