Level Crossing Safety In-Depth Focus 2017
In this In-Depth Focus: …the risks don’t stand still; Safety measures at level crossings in Ireland, Portugal and Austria; and a roundtable with industry experts.
- …the risks don’t stand still: Ian Prosser, Chief Inspector of Railways & Director of Railway Safety, Office of Rail and Road
- Irish Rail’s strategy to improve safety of user worked level crossings: Cathal Mangan, Technical Manager, Irish Rail
- Working toward a safe culture at Portuguese level crossings: Infraestruturas de Portugal (IP)
- Rail safety measures at level crossings in Austria: Ludwig Koschutnig, Safety Expert and Günter Dinhobl, Member of the R&D Unit, ÖBB-Infrastruktur
- Roundtable: With industry expert participants