Level Crossing Safety In-Depth Focus 2017
In this In-Depth Focus: …the risks don’t stand still; Safety measures at level crossings in Ireland, Portugal and Austria; and a roundtable with industry experts.
- …the risks don’t stand still: Ian Prosser, Chief Inspector of Railways & Director of Railway Safety, Office of Rail and Road
- Irish Rail’s strategy to improve safety of user worked level crossings: Cathal Mangan, Technical Manager, Irish Rail
- Working toward a safe culture at Portuguese level crossings: Infraestruturas de Portugal (IP)
- Rail safety measures at level crossings in Austria: Ludwig Koschutnig, Safety Expert and Günter Dinhobl, Member of the R&D Unit, ÖBB-Infrastruktur
- Roundtable: With industry expert participants
This Level Crossing Safety In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!