Track Systems & Infrastructure In-Depth Focus 2017
In this in-depth focus: Condition Based Maintenance during revenue operations; Smart Investments; Digital & geoinformation technology; use of high-strength steel; and a roundtable with industry experts…
- ABA measurements: Monitoring of Condition Based Maintenance during revenue operations: Rolf Dollevoet, Alfredo Núñez and Zili Li, Professors, Section of Railway Engineering, Delft University of Technology
- Holistic view of lifecycle costs makes for smart investments: Sebastian Meyer, Head – Asset and Turnout Service Unit, Vossloh Rail Services and Nicole Wiethoff, Vice President – System Technology, Vossloh Fastening Systems
- Digital and geoinformation technologies in the development of Russian railway infrastructure: Alexander Misharin, First Vice President, JSC Russian Railways and Igor Rozenberg, Director General, JSC NIIAS
- The potential use of high-strength steel grades: Albert Jörg, Head – Product Management and Rainer Hochfellner, Deputy Head – Product Management, voestalpine Schienen
- Roundtable: With industry expert participants
This Track Systems & Infrastructure In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you will need to log in. It is completely free to subscribe and, in less than a minute, you can continue reading. If you have already subscribed, just log in.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- And it's all free!
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Getzner Werkstoffe GmbH, JSC NIIAS, JSC Russian Railways, Leonhard Moll, PCM RAIL.ONE AG, voestalpine, voestalpine Schienen GmbH, Vossloh, Vossloh Fastening Systems GmbH