Infrastructure In-Depth Focus 2017
The complex infrastructure that allows passengers to get from a to b must perform efficiently and safely. Consequently, developing networks, allocating capacity, constructing new high-speed lines and moving towards predictive maintenance are all crucial pieces of the puzzle…
- Iain Anderson, Director of High Speed Rail Industry Leaders, explains how the HS2 project will not only bring increased capacity on the UK rail network, but will also be crucial in transforming the UK’s economy.
- LINMAG’s Rodney Kerr, Business Development Manager UK and Ireland, explains how Irish Rail is taking advantage of LINMAG’s rail milling services in conjunction with the latest survey and modelling techniques to improve costs as well as the performance of its railway network.
- Viktor Plank and Christian Holzer from the Asset Management and Strategic Planning Department of ÖBB-Infrastruktur AG provide details of the latest developments to the Austrian railway’s ‘Target Network 2025+’ master plan.
- Thomas Isenmann, Managing Director of Trasse Schweiz AG, provides an overview of how the organisation allocates train paths on the Swiss rail infrastructure network.
This Infrastructure In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you will need to log in. It is completely free to subscribe and, in less than a minute, you can continue reading. If you have already subscribed, just log in.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- And it's all free!