Issue 4 2018 – Digital version
In this issue: maximising condition monitoring systems for bogies & wheelsets, transforming the performance of track switches, and bridging the high-speed gap between Hong Kong & Mainland China
Included in this month’s edition:
- LEADERS’ SERIES: Why do we need standards in the railway sector?
Simon Fletcher, Coorindator – Europe, UIC
- INFRASTRUCTURE: XRL: Bridging the high-speed gap between Hong Kong and Mainland China
Jeremy Long, Chief Executive Officer – European Business, MTR Corporation
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Bogies & Wheelsets
- REGULATIONS & LEGISLATIONS: Evolution of the market and impact on international transport law
Cesare Brand, Secretary General, International Rail Transport Committee (CIT)
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: The Connected Railway
- SAFETY: Health and safety at Crossrail: A lasting legacy
Martin Brown, Health & Safety Director, Crossrail
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Track Systems, Engineering & Design
The digital version of this issue is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!