Issue 6 2018 – Digital version
In this issue: Australia’s long-term strategy to utilise technology to drive rail industry growth, a partnership approach to deliver digital signalling on the UK’s ECML, and a four-pillar concept to optimise service life, efficiency and reliability of tracks.
In this issue:
- LEADERS’ SERIES: Moving forward with an open exchange of ideas
Libor Lochman, Executive Director, Community of European Railway and Infrastructure Companies (CER)
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Fully tapping the potential of integrated track solutions
voestalpine Railway Systems
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Noise & Vibrations
- TECHNOLOGY: Smart Rail: A long-term route map for the Australian rail industry
Danny Broad, CEO, Australasian Railway Association (ARA)
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Digital Signalling & Train Control
- FREIGHT: Trans-Eurasian One Belt One Road: A business-oriented approach to rail development
Joan Amorós, President, FERRMED
This issue of Global Railway Review is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you will need to log in. It is completely free to subscribe and, in less than a minute, you can continue reading. If you have already subscribed, just log in.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- And it's all free!