Product Showcase: Freight railway engineering innovations – Egis
It is a fact that technology has definitively changed the world we live in, and there is no exception for the railway engineering industry. Adapting and changing our mindset to a continuously evolving environment is definitely a challenge; nevertheless, it is a challenge we have to accept, because there is no turning back.
The use of technology in engineering is connected to the industrialisation of engineering processes. Egis was awarded the 2017 title of the best engineering company in Brazil and has been constantly innovating in order to provide our clients with better services and more technology, within a crisis scenario where time and budget are always a constraint.
Industrialising As-Built design with the use of drones
Producing As-Built design for linear infrastructure such as railways and applying the traditional method takes time, is costly and requires a lot of man power. When the time available to carry out this work is extremely short and applying traditional methods is not an option, innovation is a must!
This product showcase is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Network Rail Consulting wins role in Californian high-speed project
- International consortium win order for Rail Baltica signalling works
- Product Showcase: Freight railway engineering innovations – Egis
- UAE railway network scheduled for a notable expansion of 850km
- Product Showcase: Benefits of a 2×25 kV++ system