High-Speed Rail supplement
In our latest free-to-view High-Speed Supplement, Libor Lochman, Executive Director at the CER discusses what’s next for this area in Europe, Andrew McNaughton, Technical Director for HS2 covers what’s important for high-speed rail passengers, Alexander Misharin, VP at Russian Railways discusses developments, plus members of ADIF’s high-speed maintenance section provide details of high-speed track maintenance…
- High-speed rail: CER’s perspective
Libor Lochman, Executive Director and Pauline Bastidon, Passenger and Freight Policy Adviser, CER
- HS2 – what will the passengers want?
Andrew McNaughton, Technical Director, HS2 Ltd
- High-speed rail is the future in Russia
Alexander Misharin, First Vice-President, Russian Railways
- Maintaining highspeed tracks on the Spanish network
David-Iván Villalmanzo Resusta and Juan Antonio Villaronte Fernández-Villa, Maintenance and Operations Section of the High-Speed Network Deputy Direction, ADIF
This High-Speed Rail supplement is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Community of European Railway and Infrastructure Companies (CER), Hitachi Rail, Lucchini RS, MTU, Russian Railways (RZD), Spanish Railway Infrastructure Administrator (ADIF), voestalpine Schienen GmbH, Voith