Level Crossing Safety supplement 2016
In our latest Level Crossing Safety Supplement, Estonian Railways and the Finnish Transport Agency share their safety plans and progress, plus CER’s Libor Lochman highlights the need for public authorities, road organisations and users to play their part in contributing to level crossing safety…
- The rail sector’s efforts
Libor Lochman, Executive Director and Jean-Baptiste Simonnet, Senior Technical Adviser, Community of European Railway and Infrastructure Companies (CER)
- Ensuring safety at Estonia’s level crossings
Tarvi Viisalu, Chief Inspector of the Safety Department, Estonian Railways Ltd
- A new national level crossing strategy – the Finnish way
Jarmo Koistenen, Traffic Safety Specialist, Finnish Transport Agency
This Level Crossing Safety supplement is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!