Rolling Stock Forum 2024
Date: 6 February 2024
10 Upper Bank Street
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0)207 067 1597
The Rolling Stock Forum explores how to meet rolling stock needs, in both the short and long term. Attend to explore the strategic plans for the sector, and how to progress the delivery of new and refurbished fleet.
You will hear the business case for life extension of existing fleet, take away lessons to apply to future procurement and introduction of new rolling stock, and consider the impact of decarbonisation targets.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand how to meet short and long-term rolling stock needs – considering the impacts of changing requirements
- Consider the business case for the life extension of existing fleet compared to procurement to understand the most cost-effective options
- Hear learning from recent procurement and fleet introduction – considering how these can be applied to the introduction of future rolling stock
- Examine the impact of decarbonisation on rolling stock requirements and the viable options
- Consider the impact of digitalisation and innovation on rolling stock requirements.