European Railway Review becomes Global Railway Review
To reflect significant changes in the railway industry, driven by technologies and globalisation, European Railway Review is investing in new content, a new website, a broader circulation for our bi-monthly magazine and a new name: Global Railway Review.
New name, new editorial, increased audience, new look.
Railway transportation is at the forefront of the world’s public transport solution; gaining global popularity as a viable, safe, sustainable and comfortable mode of travel. Global Railway Review (GRR) will provide you with direct access to an international network of train operators, infrastructure managers and owners, industry organisations, governmental bodies, EPC/EPCMs, suppliers and leaders in professional services.
The following changes illustrate how we are keeping pace with industry change:
- A new name – Global Railway Review to reflect our global outlook
- A new international circulation to reach a wider audience
- The widening of our European content to cover all global industry issues
- A new website with improved search functionality to highlight key content areas
- A new international Advisory Board.
Global Railway Review will offer additional content on the international rail industry whilst continuing to provide you with in-depth coverage of the European markets. Our editorial integrity is key; we will continue to source articles and opinions from recognised experts and leading organisations to provide insight from rail’s professionals and innovators.
Putting you in front of the global rail industry
If you are looking to reach key influencers within the international rail sector, Global Railway Review will have the largest, most relevant and accurate audience; reaching the correct regions, countries, organisations and job functions to ensure industry supplier messages have maximum impact and market penetration. Global Railway Review will focus on the latest international development in Rolling Stock; Infrastructure; Digitalisation; Signalling & Telecommunications; The Passenger; Sustainability; Safety & Security; and Regulation and Legislation across Africa; APAC; Europe; Middle East; North America and South America. Through research and industry surveys we have identified regions that are undergoing significant growth and innovation in the rail sector. These are the areas Global Railway Review has targeted to extend its editorial coverage and increase its circulation. We have built our own lists of key individuals and stakeholders influencing international projects and purchasing decisions, rather than acquiring third party data that may be inaccurate.
Alongside our bi-monthly magazine containing regular features, interviews with experts, industry event previews and special In-Depth Focus sections, globalrailwayreview.com will offer another platform to engage with our new international content.
- Daily news updates & weekly insights from the rail industry’s thought-leaders
- Online-only features from global rail experts
- Access to Global Railway Review’s extensive online archive of webinars, industry conference & event information, interviews & features
- Weekly email newsletters & monthly industry insights.
Spanning print and digital media, our readers and audience will have access to articles written by experts from around the world. Our objective is to provide a platform for the industry to showcase their most important and exciting developments, highlighting the growth that the railway industry is experiencing.
Buying decisions and future rail sector projects are no longer influenced only at local level, but globally. By extending our European content to cover international Industry issues and with our newly-built targeted international circulation, we can offer expert insight and contacts to help develop the rail industry.
Advertising with Global Railway Review enables brands to:
- Reach the largest, up to date circulation database of international, senior decision makers within the rail industry
- Associate their brand & message alongside highly relevant international content
- Strengthen their market positioning by association with one of the leading brands in the rail sector
- Generate high quality leads by targeting key decision makers.
Working to an 18-month editorial calendar, we aim to provide informative and thought-provoking content that focuses on significant and pioneering global industry projects and development.