UK Rail Industry Forum
Date: 17 September 2019
Event Code: 384GRR (10% discount)
Where: Clifford Chance, London
The UK Rail Industry Forum is back to provide the most essential updates and strategic insight for the UK rail sector. The day will address the biggest issues facing the sector including the franchise challenges within the industry, policy updates and also insight into how the industry is responding to the current environmental and customer-focused agenda. Attend to discover perspectives from the industry’s most important leaders from government, transport authorities, train operators and independent transport bodies.
Highlights of attending:
- Gain the latest updates on the UK rail industry, allowing you to prepare for not only the sector’s short term but also long term plans
- Take away key insight from the Williams Review and explore what changes could mean for the industry
- Receive regional updates from transport authority leaders in order to stay on track with the delivery of rail initiatives and new infrastructure in the UK
- Discuss how the industry can improve communication with the customer and also increase positive public perception
- Explore the carbon emissions agenda and learn how this relates to advances with electrification strategy in order for rail to become a cleaner method of transport
- Hear the latest initiatives and thinking on how the industry can respond to skills and diversity challenges
Visit our website for more information.
How to register: Call 0207 067 1597, email or register online and quote discount code 384GRR.