Whitepaper: Interlocking design automation – The business case
This document aims to help infrastructure vendors developing rail control systems to create a compelling business case for investing in a modern Interlocking Design Automation process…
A state of the art process based on formalised specifications and automation tools compared to traditional methods for developing signalling applications.
To be able to present a business case we compare traditional methods for developing signalling applications with a state of the art process based on formalised specifications and automation tools. Experience shows that using a modern Interlocking Design Automation process you will significantly reduce time to market, reduce life cycle costs to half, and greatly simplify the safety assessment process. Here you can find more information about IDeA and Prover’s implementation of this concept, Prover Trident.
This document will give you an introduction on how to go about developing the business case for this investment. To be able to finalise the business case for your organisation we recommend that you discuss your needs with one of our experts, who will guide you through the process and help you quantify the specific data in your use case.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- The future of interlocking design automation for modern railroads
- The future of interlocking design automation for the modern railroad – Q&A with Prover Technology AB
- Issue #5 2017 – Digital version
- The future of interlocking design automation for the modern railroad
- Whitepaper: Interlocking design automation – The business case