Brochure: Rail safety just got smarter
RailVision is a leading provider of cutting-edge cognitive fusion sensor technology and safety systems for the railway industry. With successful pilot projects at leading railway operators and strong financial backing, RailVision is ready to revolutionize the railway industry…
Founded in 2016, RailVision is led by an experienced team of entrepreneurs, developers and engineers who understand the needs of railway operators. The company’s suite of innovative standardcompliant solutions rapidly identifies infrastructure failure and collision potential to reduce accidents, injuries and damages, while improving maintenance and increasing railway uptime. With successful pilot projects at leading railway operators and strong financial backing, RailVision is ready to revolutionize the railway industry.
Solution Suite Benefits
- Enhanced safety and security
- Improved condition monitoring
- Better predictive maintenance
- Increased operational efficiency
- Minimised railway downtime
- Lower manpower and total cost of ownership
This brochure is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you will need to log in. It is completely free to subscribe and, in less than a minute, you can continue reading. If you have already subscribed, just log in.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Knorr-Bremse expands its stake in Rail Vision
- Knorr-Bremse and Rail Vision to test obstacle detection systems for SBB Cargo
- 10 reasons why the rail industry must embrace automation
- European train operator places remote shunting yard system order with Rail Vision
- Case Study: Streamlining shunting yard operations through automation and deep learning