Winter Operations supplement 2016
Posted: 23 November 2016 | Global Railway Review | No comments yet
Infrabel’s Luc Vansteenkiste and Ann Billiau discuss how a proactive and real-time weather action plan keeps Belgian trains running in winter, whilst Gennady Verkhovykh covers keeping Russia’s railways moving during winter, and Zaugg present their track-based snow clearing systems…
- Infrabel’s Luc Vansteenkiste, Director of Asset Management, and Ann Billiau, Director of Traffic Management and Services discuss how a proactive and real-time weather action plan keeps Belgian trains running in winter.
- Winter is coming: Raja Schmidt, Senior Business Consultant – Quality & Innovation, NS.
- Keeping Russia’s railways moving during winter is covered by Gennady Verkhovykh, Senior Vice-President and Head of the Central Directorate of Infrastructure, JSC Russian Railways.
- and Zaugg AG Eggiwil / Switzerland present Zaugg’s track-based snow clearing systems.
This Winter Operations supplement is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you will need to log in. It is completely free to subscribe and, in less than a minute, you can continue reading. If you have already subscribed, just log in.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here