High-Speed Rail In-Depth Focus 2017
In this supplement: maintaining momentum for high-speed rail; the state of play and vision for European development; Poland’s modern Express Intercity Premium Trains; and a roundtable with industry experts…
- Maintaining momentum for high-speed rail in 2017: Torkel Patterson, Vice-Chairman, International High Speed Rail Association (IHRA)
- ÖBB Railjet – technology that moves: Kurt Bauer, Head of High-Speed & Long-Distance Services, ÖBB
- High-speed rail – state of play and vision for European development: Violeta Bulc, European Commissioner for Transport
- Poland’s modern Express InterCity Premium trains: Marek Chraniuk, President of the Board, PKP InterCity
- Roundtable: with industry expert participants
This High-Speed Rail In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you will need to log in. It is completely free to subscribe and, in less than a minute, you can continue reading. If you have already subscribed, just log in.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- And it's all free!