Railnode: A railway-certified IoT monitoring and maintenance device
Stimio’s certified rail solution, Railnode, enables remote monitoring and predictive maintenance of all types of rolling stock and railway infrastructure.
Railnode is Stimio’s railway-certified IoT device, enabling the remote monitoring and predictive maintenance of all types of rolling stock (trains, tramways, metros, freight wagons) and can also be used on railway infrastructure.
Railnode provides an EN50155-compliant solution for local data collection, analysis (AI and Edge ML) and transmission, between any sensors and Stimio’s Oxygen SaaS platform.
Just some of Railnode’s features include:
- Quick and easy installation
- Integrated sensors
- External sensors: digital and analog third-party sensors
- Autonomy: up to 10 years.
Discover Railnode’s full list of features, system architecture, technical characteristics, and its use cases, by downloading the brochure below.
Related content from this organisation
- Railnet: A railway-certified IoT gateway for rolling stock
- Railnode: A railway-certified IoT monitoring and maintenance device
- SNCF Voyageurs orders additional IoT gateways from STIMIO
- STIMIO partners with Wirepas to advance IoT devices in the railway industry
- STIMIO to supply SNCF Voyageurs with IoT connected devices