Rolling Stock Developments In-Depth Focus 2017
In this in-depth focus: Future developments and digital solutions for rail freight; advances in Condition-Based Maintenance and failure forecasting; ÖBB’s Cityjet fleet continues to grow; and Elizabeth line train testing…
- The future developments for rolling stock in rail freight: Jens-Erik Galdiks, Head of Rolling Stock Technology, SBB Cargo AG
- Digital solutions for rail freight of the future: Niko Davids, Head of Innovations and Improvement, VTG Rail Europe GmbH
- DB’s advances in Condition-Based Maintenance and failure forecasting for rolling stock: Burkhard Schulte-Werning, Heiner Mösken and Patrick Linke, DB Systemtechnik GmbH
- ÖBB’s Cityjet fleet continues to grow: Britta Merklinghaus, Head of Business Development – Local and Regional Transport, ÖBB-Personenverkehr AG
- Elizabeth line train testing: Howard Smith, Operations Director – Elizabeth line, Transport for London
This Rolling Stock Developments In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!