Issue #1 2018 – Digital version
Posted: 12 February 2018 | Global Railway Review | No comments yet
This issue of Global Railway Review features articles on rail infrastructure in Saudi Arabia, Poland and the US along with in-depth focuses on Big Data and Safety.
Included in this month’s edition:
- LEADERS’ SERIES: Reviewing 2018’s rail policy priorities
Libor Lochman, Executive Director, CER (Community of European Railway and Infrastructure Companies)
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Railways setting the track for Saudi Arabia’s transformation
Dr Bashar Al Malik, CEO, Saudi Railway Company (SAR)
- REGULATIONS & LEGISLATIONS: Railway developments and regulations in the Middle East
Gurmeet Kaur, Partner, and Rita Allan, Senior Associate, Eversheds Sutherland
- THE PASSENGER: Infrastructure quality is key for improved passenger satisfaction
Veysi Kurt, Director General, TCDD Taşimacilik A.Ş.
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Big data
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Virginia Railway Express: Regional benefits and informed expansion
Doug Allen, Chief Executive Officer, Virginia Railway Express (VRE)
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Measuring the vibration-isolating effect of an elastic railway superstructure in Poland
Ewelina Kwiatkowska, Adjunct Professor, Wroclaw University of Technology, Harald Loy, Head of R&D, Railway Division and Michael Biskup, Project Manager, Getzner Werkstoffe
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Safety
The digital version of Issue #1 2018 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you will need to log in. It is completely free to subscribe and, in less than a minute, you can continue reading. If you have already subscribed, just log in.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here