Issue #2 2018 – Digital version
Posted: 28 March 2018 | Global Railway Review | 1 comment
Discover how intelligent predictive maintenance techniques and innovative ways of analysing data are key in assisting railways to reduce costs and perform more reliably
Included in this month’s edition:
- LEADERS’ SERIES: On track for the future?
Young Tae Kim, Secretary-General, International Transport Forum (ITF)
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Rail Baltica: A transformational megaproject for North-East Europe
Kaspars Briškens, Head of Business Development, Rail Baltica
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: High-Speed
- REGULATION & LEGISLATION: What are your trains going to carry?
Martha Lawrence, Senior Railway Specialist, and Nicolás de León de Mariá, Consultant, World Bank
- REGIONAL DEBATE: Scandinavia
Q&A with participants from SJ, Trafikverket, Finnish Transport Agency (FTA) and Bane NOR
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Intelligent Railways
- THE PASSENGER: Turning a train journey in to a pleasant experience
Mark van Hagen, Principal Consultant, Customer Experience, Netherlands Railways (NS)
- SUSTAINABILITY: Change without crisis
Anthony Perret, Head of Sustainable Development, Rail Safety and Standards Board (RSSB)
The digital version of Issue #2 2018 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you will need to log in. It is completely free to subscribe and, in less than a minute, you can continue reading. If you have already subscribed, just log in.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
very good congratulations