Product Showcase: A new answer for unforeseen situations – Dellner’s Mobile Service Container
With more than 70 years of experience in the rail industry, Dellner’s mission is to provide train connection systems with innovative concepts and excellent global after-sales service to make rail travel safer and more reliable. To meet the sometimes unpredictable demands of their customers, Dellner now offers a Mobile Service Container that can help to overcome challenges as quick as possible.
The high availability of rolling stock is one of the most important requirements for the railway industry. Dellner understands that this is a crucial requirement from both a customer and passenger perspective.
Dellner’s customers can sometimes experience challenging and unpredictable situations and therefore fast reactions are occasionally required to deal with unforeseen scenarios, even in remote locations that are far from a service workshop.
A combined mobile workshop and warehouse
To deal with these unpredictable situations, Dellner offers their Mobile Service Container – a combined mobile workshop and warehouse to perform complete coupler overhauls, general repair works and much-needed upgrades, all available at a location of the customer’s choice.
The Mobile Service Container enables work to be carried out on-site for a rapid turnaround, so the customer’s rolling stock can be placed back into service as quickly as possible.
The on-site service also means that huge savings can be generated on unnecessary logistical and operational costs.
The Mobile Service Container can be transported on a standard shipping truck, which makes it highly mobile and available to be deployed anywhere in the world.
This product showcase is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you will need to log in. It is completely free to subscribe and, in less than a minute, you can continue reading. If you have already subscribed, just log in.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Dellner couplers modular concept – Part 1: Coupler heads
- Modular coupler systems as the perfect response to a fast-changing world
- Digital Automatic Couplers: Dellner’s solution to coupling automation
- Dellner celebrates 80 years of excellence in Train Connection Systems
- Dellner Couplers acquires CAF’s MiiRA couplers business