Whitepaper on vibration control and structure protection
Rockdelta uses stone wool to isolate a track and protecting nearby structures from ground-borne vibrations caused by rail transport systems.
This white paper provides insight into how Rockdelta stone wool mats work to control vibration and protect structures for rail tracks. It explains what properties make Rockdelta stone wool mats work more effectively compared to conventional organic materials currently used.
Related content from this organisation
- Lund Tramway: Comfortable public transport made available as a natural choice
- The three myths of stone wool usage on railways busted
- A sustainable solution to mitigate ground-borne vibration caused by trains
- Whitepaper on vibration control and structure protection
- Rockdelta; a proven solution for railside living