Rockdelta; a proven solution for railside living
Rockdelta stone wool for vibration control and structure protection: Protecting people and buildings from harmful ground-borne vibration.
The world is moving towards a future in which 80% of the population will be living in urban environments. That movement will ensure more rail traffic and, consequently, more vibrations and noise. In that future you can make a difference with Rockdelta. By using our stone wool mats as the ultimate and most sustainable vibration control solution to protect people and architecture in the railway surroundings.
Related content from this organisation
- Lund Tramway: Comfortable public transport made available as a natural choice
- The three myths of stone wool usage on railways busted
- A sustainable solution to mitigate ground-borne vibration caused by trains
- Whitepaper on vibration control and structure protection
- Rockdelta; a proven solution for railside living