RTPI & Ticketing supplement 2016
In our latest free-to-view RTPI & Ticketing supplement, Briony Krikorian (UK Cards Association), Dave Walker (GTR) and Stefanos Gogos (UNIFE) explore the future of contactless ticketing for the rail industry and transforming real-time passenger information with a look at the IT2Rail project…
- An optimistic future for contactless ticketing
Briony Krikorian, Principal Policy Adviser, The UK Cards Association
- Smartcards are about to get smarter at GTR
Dave Walker, Head of Revenue Development, Govia Thameslink Railway
- IT2Rail – transforming Real-Time Passenger Information and ticketing
Stefanos Gogos, Project Coordinator, UNIFE
This RTPI & Ticketing supplement is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!