Signalling & Telecommunications In-Depth Focus 2017
Featuring: Accelerating the deployment of ERTMS in Europe and a review of the deployment plan; ERTMS Norway – preparing for a paradigm shift; and present and future TETRA use in railway signalling applications…
- Accelerating the deployment of ERTMS in Europe: a key priority for the suppliers: Michel Van Liefferinge, General Manager, UNISIG
- Review of the ERTMS European Deployment Plan: Karel Vinck, ERTMS Coordinator, European Commission
- ERTMS Norway – preparing for a paradigm shift: Eivind Skorstad, ERTMS National Implementation Project Manager, Bane NOR
- Present and future TETRA use in railway signalling applications: David Chater-Lea, TCCE Vice-Chairman, ETSI
This Signalling & Telecommunications In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full, you will need to log in. It is completely free to subscribe and, in less than a minute, you can continue reading. If you have already subscribed, just log in.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- Bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- Case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- Breaking news and features
- Our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- And it's all free!