Railnet: A railway-certified IoT gateway for rolling stock
Railnet is a railway-certified LPWAN to 4G gateway, which allows data collection and transmission from rolling stock to Stimio’s Oxygen SaaS platform.
Railnet is Stimio’s railway-certified gateway to connect sensors and on-board equipment for rolling stock, already operational or new.
It allows data collection (PLCs and IoT sensors) and secure transmission from rolling stock to Stimio’s Oxygen SaaS platform.
Railnet securely connects rolling stock and increases visibility on equipment availability and usage, eventually reducing maintenance costs.
Discover Railnet’s full list of features, system architecture, technical characteristics, and its use cases, by downloading the brochure below.
Related content from this organisation
- Stimio raises €1.7 million to accelerate the digitalisation of rail maintenance
- A Stimio solution for monitoring SNCF FRET locomotive starter reservoirs
- Oxygen: A railway maintenance digitalisation platform
- Railnet: A railway-certified IoT gateway for rolling stock
- Railnode: A railway-certified IoT monitoring and maintenance device