Bridge Monitoring and Inspection Solution
Posted: 16 May 2023 | Bentley Systems | No comments yet
Augment and accelerate inspections and gain timeless digital insights for more efficient bridge repairs.
Today’s data collection and coordination on rehabilitation projects is ripe for improvement. Inspection, maintenance, planning, design, and construction methods are highly manual and prone to data errors, omissions and inconsistencies and are characterized by siloed data systems, poor communication and collaboration between disciplines.
Learn how you can augment and accelerate inspection, automate processes, and gain insights for more efficient bridge repairs with Bentley’s Bridge Monitoring and Inspection solution.
Paid promotion supported by Bentley Systems.
Related content from this organisation
- Driving better outcomes across the rail lifecycle with digital twins
- Bridge Monitoring and Inspection Solution
- Network Rail uses digital twins for the TransPennine Route Upgrade
- eBook: Deliver better rail asset lifecycle outcomes with digital twins
- Reimagine the future of rail and transit through digital twins
Apps, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Big Data, Building Information Modelling (BIM), Digital Twins, Digitalisation, Drones, Internet of Things (IoT), Interoperability & Liberalisation, Operational Performance, Safety, Sustainability/Decarbonisation, Technology & Software, Track/Infrastructure Maintenance & Engineering