Bombardier Transportation uses additive manufacturing
Bombardier Transportation speeds up the development process for new trains in German speaking countries with additive manufacturing.
With specific goals to support digital inventory and produce large certified interior train components for the Germany speaking countries, Bombardier Transportation’s Hennigsdorf site has invested in industrial-grade 3D printing.
Related content from this organisation
- Bombardier Transportation uses additive manufacturing
- Trial of UK’s first-ever in-service 3D printed train parts deployed
- Siemens Mobility relies on additive manufacturing by Stratasys
- 3D printing from Stratasys helps Siemens Mobility meet depot demands
- Stratasys additive manufacturing ensures high availability of vehicles